Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wise words.

This week I had a couple of neat encounters.
ONE: Snoop Dogg.. that's right THEEE Snoop Dogg flew out to Vancouver. He is a lot taller than I thought, but not as tall as Spence and Jay. But he weighs about a buck-twenty... soaking wet.
His entourage surrounded him at all times. One was dressed in baggy shorts, and t-shirt look, another in a tan tartan suit and the last was dressed in yellow like a big banana.
The thing that impressed me most about Snoop is that he never had to say a word. He looked out of the side of his face to a pose and things happened. It was cool. But he was very nice, chill, layed back and polite. Not the gansta I was expecting.
TWO: I had a fortune cookie this week and this was my fortune "A good position and a comfortable salary will be yours."
I like that.

1 comment:

Linda said...

What an adventure.