Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Tie!!!

So... I saw Quantum of Solace about 2 years ago when it first came out. It is a great action movie with lots of cool car chases, who is the double ought spy and of course Daniel Craig. But the thing that I really could remember was how much I LOVED HIS TIE!
I just got the movie in the mail today from Netflix and enjoyed the movie very much. There was so much I couldn't remember but I was so excited to see the tie again.
I called Kyle to see the tie and he said, "Yeah, it's a full Windsor knot." I said, "NO... look at the tie. Isn't beautiful. It's a platinum sheen with a black diamond pattern."
Isn't the tie so pretty.
But the full Windsor knot intrigued me. I don't know a lot about tying a tie, so I looked it up and now I know how to tie a full Windsor knot. It does make the tie look prettier.
I may have to tie it for Kyle from now on...

1 comment:

Sandy Baur said...

What a great tie!! Love it and the not is quite snazzy!