Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Latest Pictures.

 So, it's been awhile since I posted any cakes... This is my nephew's 1st birthday cake.


 Happy Birthday to my sister's 1 year old puppy! Bentley really enjoyed his real hot dog and this one was white cake with lemon flavored icing. I loved the mustard.
 Friend at work asked for this pirate ship for her daughter's birthday.
 Pretty really old chicken house off the side of the road in Alberta.
 Tractor in the machine graveyard in the same field. I was trying to be artsy with the different coloring.
 Buddy at work asked for a Jeep cake for his Dad... I hope it turned out okay.


Hope you have a great day.

1 comment:

Sandy Baur said...

I LOVE those pictures! The cakes are just amazing and the tractor is the graveyard is beautiful! I tried to comment on your Dolli Crafts blog but I guess it didn't post :-( I will try again this afternoon to leave a comment on it.