Saturday, August 16, 2008

It was a Par-tay!

So the Family Reunion was so much fun. I really enjoyed spending time with the family and we really missed those who couldn't be there. I loved all the new addtions. ie: Spencer-the little-, and Sarah. I took so many pictures.
If you would like all 83 pictures please let me know. ... Kar, I already have yours burned and it's ready for you when you move back to SLC.

I also learned a lot during this past week.
1st. Mom and Dad are still really cute.


2nd. Bowling fashions haven't changed much.


3rd. Spence and Kyle make a great team!


4th. Myah gets a lot of tickets at Chuck E. Cheese.


5th. Jay can still do flips, after all these years. And with a broken "wing"!


6th. Little Spencer really likes ice cream.


It was so great. I hope we can all get together again perhaps next year. And hahaa! I'm the first to blog about it.

1 comment:

Linda said...

All those writing classes paid off! what a clever way you have to desribe the wonderful time of our Denver get to gether! It was perfect for me. Loved the pics. (scrapbook, scrapbook, scrapbook)