Friday, September 5, 2008

I hate the wagon.

Well it is time for me to get off my duff and do something about my weight.
So I have started the wagon. I am not happy about this... I wish that I were just naturally skinny and beautiful... But I guess I'll settle for smart and beautiful.
I started the "wagon" on Sept. 1st. To prove how serious I am ... I weight 286. That's right. I am now officially considered obese. I am very sad that I have let myself be so lazy. But I am changing that now.
With the help and encouragement from Mom and sisters I have a plan.
This week I worked out on the elliptical machine so far on Mon, Tues, Thurs. I took Wed. off because my knees really hurt. But I am on the Weight Watchers food points. My official weigh day is Monday. I would like to loose 30 lbs by Christmas and 10 lbs by Madame Butterfly. I am very excited to fit into normal theatre seats again.
This morning I was 283.5... so I'm going down. I am looking forward to showing some "After" pictures.
Thank you for your support.

6 comments:

Julie said...

My love and prayers are with you. Good luck on your quest.

Unknown said...

Yo go girl! We will have something low points on Sunday....maybe fish!

Heather said...

Hello! I just found your blog through Tiffany W.'s blog. Congratulations on your wedding! I didn't know you were married. It was fun to see you in the airport this summer. It is so awesome that you are doing Weight Watchers! I have been a WW member for 10 months and I have lost 51 lbs! I am hoping to lose 25 more. I am a big fan of the program. There are ups and downs of course, but I love that nothing is "off limits", as long as you plan and portion. That makes it easier to keep variety in your life and not get too bored with always eating the same things. And the best thing is that now I feel great! Good luck to you! I have lots of food/recipe ideas if you ever want them. Just email!

Linda said...

YEAH you are doing so well with one of the roughest, toughest things you will ever do. Congratulations and I will be looking forward to more updates on the struggles and accomplishments of weight loss Tiffani style!

Tiffany Wacaser said...

Tiff you can do it. I know you can. Just wanted you to know that I do think you are smart and beautiful.

Some of my other friends have had great success with Weight Watchers. I think its a really excellent program.

I love you!

Goat said...

Hey Congratulations! It is tough to get up the gumption to actually do it, and I know you can! Those after pictures are going to be amazing! I'm not a personal trainer, but I do work with them. If you like I could give you some tips, just email me, I'd love to help :)