Monday, September 15, 2008

The Wagon.. Week 3

Okay I didn't post last week because I was very embarrassed. My scale was broken and I didn't know until last week. It was weighing me 10 lbs lighter than I am. Last Monday was not a good day for me.
There was weeping, wailing and a little teeth gnashing. Poor Kyle didn't know what to do. I was distraught and inconsolable. But Kyle went out and got a new scale and Now I'm right back on track.
So I thought I was 281 last week that was a 5 lb loss, but really because my scale was broken I was 291... and I started at 296. Ugh.. I was almost 300!
That is not good. But I am happy to report that this morning I was 286.8. I am down a total of 9.2lbs.
Thank you for your support.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Great work, I hope you continue to do good.

Linda said...

Incredible Loosing weight is so difficult. Tanacity is your middle name, so I know you can do it. Did you exchange the scale for one that was not damaged and working a little better? CONGRATULATIONS Success is always a good thing. I am proud of you.

Tiffany Wacaser said...

Good job, Tiff. I believe in you. Keep trying and you'll get there.