Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mmmmm... gooooood.

I was looking through some coupons when I found an easy chicken Alfredo recipe. I thought it looked good and tried it out.
And it was very good.
How you make it:
make favorite noodles, I used bow tie, while they are cooking in a large pan cook 2 chicken breasted, cubed. I added olive oil, 2 cloves of garlic and some green onions.
After chicken is cooked add 2 can of cream of chicken or mushroom soup and 3/4 can of milk.
When noodles are nearly finished add fresh or frozen broccoli. After noodles are all finished drain and add to chicken mix.
Top with cheese. I used the Italian mix. Salt and pepper to taste.
Soooo tasty. Next time I make it I'm going to add more garlic, and perhaps some other veggies.
A friend at work made this too but with salmon not chicken and used red and green peppers.
It reheats beautifully.

3 comments:

Linda said...

YUMMY....This looks so dlicious, and you know Dad and anything cream sauce. I am sure it will be a staple. THANKS!!!!

Sandy Baur said...

That sounds really good and easy to make! I think I will make it for dinner tomorrow!

Sandy Baur said...

I love the new background!