Thursday, October 30, 2008

Groupie!

I am a huge fan of Biggest Loser right? RIGHT! Last year was my very very favorite. There was such a great spirit on the show and I really felt that I knew everyone. And I was totally inspired by them.
Well my favorite team was team ORANGE... Jackie and Dan. Soooo, I'm at work minding my own business, running paper work from plane to plane when low and behold...
JACKIE AND DAN WALK RIGHT BY ME.
I turn in to a screaming fan and yell their names at them and say, "HOLY SMOKES, JACKIE AND DAN! YOU'RE MY FAVORITE LAST YEAR!!!!"
They smile nicely at me like I was a fruit cake and say, "thank you?" and almost run to their flight.
But I was tickled. And newly inspired. They still looked great and I want to be an inspiration to others too.





1 comment:

Linda said...

I had never seen "biggest looser". It looked full of energy and lots of fun. I love fun shows. You are your Father's Daughter...Same thing when he ran into Frankie Avalon(of Annette and Frankie fame) at the airport. He even called home to let me enjoy the thrill!