Monday, February 9, 2009

Ladies, buyer beware!

I had a coupon for Revlon 3D Extreme Mascara and then it came on sale at the store so I got it. I was so excited to use a hoitie toitie mascara.
It is JUNK! The brush is worthless and it is the most clumpy mascara I have ever used. It just clumped all my lases together so I had 4 really big lashes. Then it wouldn't come off.
Avoid Revlon 3D Extreme Mascara. I am now back to my Cover Girl Lash Exact and I am very happy with it. Love the rubber bristles.
And if any of you were wondering I did delete my Face Book profile out of respect for Kyle. He was very uneasy about it. It's not worth having a little contention for such a small thing.

3 comments:

cstenney said...

Thanks for the warning. Good to know. I love Cover Girl Lash Exact!!!!! I wouldn't use anything else. Sad about facebook...but I understand. Miss you!!!

Tiff and Kyle said...

Miss you too ACE!

Tiffany Wacaser said...

Four lashes, huh. . . thanks for the warning!