Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Just sitting at work

Well I'm on break for a little bit and I have a computer that has the Internet. So I have my sentries posted looking out for supervisors that wish me ill for using the Internet whilst at work.
Just an update on our life for the past week or so.
Mom and I went to San Jose to visit Jay and Sarah. It was a great weekend. I loved every second of the trip. Sarah was the perfect hostess and Jay was a great driver. It was a blast. I loved being in Sarah's primary class. It was wonderful. On the Monday before we left, they took me to the beach and Mom visited with cousin Melinda.
The beach was so enchanting. I do have pictures and will post them later.
The bummer thing that happened. The Sunday that I was gone the 18th, Kyle was having dinner at his cousin's house and someone hit and ran our car.
Arg.... no note no anything. It was very frustrating. And then the next day, Gary, Kyle's dad, fell and broke his hip. He had surgery and is doing well.
We just got our car back yesterday and it is so nice to drive our Aries again.
I am recovering from a cold that I got last week from the pollution and then spending 8hrs in a fog bank. Kyle is so good. He made tacos last night and cleaned up all the dishes while I went visiting teaching.
That's our life.

1 comment:

cstenney said...

I didn't know you had a blog!!!! I'm glad you found mine. How are you? SO you were down in San Jose huh? you know that's only like 30-40 minutes from where I live. It sounds like you had a good time. The beaches are beautiful down here. We are actually planning a trip out there this weekend. I miss you!!!