Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm on FIRE!

So with my elliptical dead and I have no good cardio work out tapes I was on the look out for some good ones. Since I love The Biggest Loser so much I thought that I would get their tapes. A friend at work got the new ones by Bob and said they were good. Jillian is my hero and I wanted hers. Alas I couldn't find hers at Wal-Mart but I did in the bargin bin at Shop-ko.
Yesterday I did Jillian's.
I am surprised I can still walk. My legs are still on fire. HOLY SMOKIES. DUDE. It was a great work out. AND it was only on level 1. There are 3 different levels. It is cycle training. Warm up, light cardio with weights, heavier cardio, weights, carido, weights, cardio, weights, cardio, weights cool down. It hurts. It was one of the best workouts I've ever done. Jillian is a great motivator. She's really tough but encouraging.

Today I did Bob's work out. I just knew that my legs would fall off if I tried to do Jillian's again. Bob's work out was really good. I liked it a lot. It had some of my favorite cast members working out with Bob. Alli looks really good. What I like about it is at the beginning of the DVD you set your workout. It gives you options to add to the workout: warm up, level 1, 2, 3, and cool down. I did the warm up, level 1 and cool down. It was burning really good. It wasn't as hard as Jillian. I think the perfect compliment to each other's workouts. What I didn't like is there was about 10 -20 sec blank screen while the next choice down loaded.
My legs hurt. But I want to get ready for San Diego. I hope I can get ready for it in time.

3 comments:

Andrew said...

This is Elise.. I just got both of these vidoes as well!!! funny! i like them!! enjoy!! :)

Sassy said...

i wonder if those are really her abs... my goodness

Andrew said...

Man... I am glad I could inspire you!! All you need is the American Gladiators and you are set!! :)