Monday, March 16, 2009

Yummy dinner.

Yesterday I was looking in the 101 things to do with a crock pot cook book for Sunday dinner and found Italian Chicken. It looked really good. But there was another recipe that look really good too which was Creamy Italian Chicken. So I mixed them up a bit. AND IT WAS SOOO GOOOOOD!
5 frozen Chicken breasts
1 can chicken broth
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 package Italian dressing mix
1/2 package cream cheese.

spray the crock pot with Pam. Add Frozen Chicken. Mix broth, soup and dressing mix in large bowl (I did it in my big measuring cup). Pour over frozen chicken. Turn on High for about 1 hr. I turned it to Low just before we went to church. When we came home it smelled so good. I added the cream cheese then and stirred it up good. I served it over fetichinni noodles and a salad. Very Very tasty and easy.

3 comments:

Karla said...

Sounds good. I want to try it!

thebelnapfam said...

Hey Tiff how are you? This is Carlee by the way. I did not know that you had a blog. Send me your email and I will send you an invite to mine......!!!!!

Tiff and Kyle said...

Carlee! I am so excited to see you!-so to speak- my email is tiffani.princess@gmail.com