Friday, October 2, 2009

An Update

I just realized that I haven't posted in a while. So... not much happening on our home front.
A couple of days ago I came home from work and on our doorstep was a loaf of home made wheat bread. There was a note saying, "Tiffani and Kyle, Just want you to know someone is thinking of you and that you are loved! Have a great day! :)"
We got hit by a bread bandit! I love the idea so much on Monday I'm going to make cinnamon rolls and spread the bread around.
One sad bit... I applied for a different job at work and got a very nice thank you but no email. I didn't even make it to an interview which leads me to believe there was some insider trading going on. But oh well... The Lord is at the helm. I just have to keep moving my feet and He will direct me. (Thanks Mom)

2 comments:

Karla said...

Phooey. . . oh well. . . nice about the bread :0

Linda said...

cream always rises to the top! So miss Cream, a top notch job will be there for you when the time and circumstances are right!