Sunday, October 25, 2009

I am so scared!

I am a HUGE fan of Doctor Who. It's on at 11pm on Saturday night on channel 7. If you are not familiar with the Doctor; he is a time lord that travels through time and space. He has all sorts of crazy adventures with creatures and baddies from different dementions and time. He travels through time in a "police box" that is super tiny on the outside and huge inside. He also has a human companion that changes every season or so.
The cool thing about being a time lord is that if the actors contract is up, well he just morphs into a new actor, but the actor is the same Doctor Who. He looks totally different but has all the same memories and he is always referred to as the Doctor.
Here is the current Doctor.



Normally the scary level of Doctor Who is about Star Trek the Next Gen.
But tonight... it was X-Files.
I kept seeing the creepy villains while I was trying to sleep about an hour later. So now I'm listening to my Primary CD and feel better.
But I still love the Doctor.

2 comments:

Sassy said...

X files scary?!? I don't believe it! I don't quite understand Doctor Who, but i still like it. :)

Linda said...

Nice to have a little escape into another dimension. We come back to reality jazzed and ready to "rock and roll".