Monday, November 9, 2009

Sunday.

Yesterday started out like any other Sunday. The sun was really bright and back ground getting ready for church noise was a little too loud though. I just thought that the sun was really really REALLY bright.
We get to church and we have primary first and I'm sitting with my kids and wow, everyone is really noisy today. I think they had too much sugar cereal. Then it's singing time and the light is getting brighter and the kids are getting louder and louder... do you see where I'm going?
Now it's time for class and I get up and I'm dizzy and a little nauseous. We go into our room and the light is off but it's still too bright. Kyle comes to me and says what's wrong. "I'm getting a migraine." Kyle gives me the keys to the car and then I remember that I have my own. Somehow I make it home. I'm wearing my sunglasses in the house it's just too bright. I take some benidryl because it makes me sleepy and some ibuprofen. I get a cold wet wash cloth and climb into bed.
I woke up 2 1/2 hrs later. Kyle is home from church. I have supper, then sleep for another 3 or 4 hours. Then re medicate and slept for about 10 hrs.
I feel better now. Just a fringe of a headache but at least I can see again.

4 comments:

Karla said...

Oh no. . . Dave gets migraines too. Sometimes if he fasts it happens too. Glad you are feeling better.

Julie said...

Glad that you are feeling better. I thankfully don't get them, but I do know what you are going through as I would get them when I was pregnant with Katherine if I had chocolate. Good luck and stay healthy.

Sassy said...

oh no! Glad you're feeling better, though. We've been thinking about you!

unrequested advice ;) -> make sure you get plenty of healthy food, sleep, exercise, and regular routine for a while! (to make sure it doesn't become a cycle)

Tiffany Wacaser said...

I hate migraines. I am glad you are feeling better.