Thursday, April 1, 2010

New Project!




Here are our new shelves! Aren't they snazzy! Mom and Dad came into town today and I thought I would exploit Dad's knowledge and Dave's tools and enlist Karla and Dad to help build shelves for our food storage.
They turned out better than I could have imagined! Dad did such a great job. He worked the hammer drill and I held the bracket and level. Karla distributed the screws. Then after all the brackets were in place we grabbed Philips screw drivers and all pitched in. My favorite shelf was the bottom. We were all laying on are backs giggling... well Dad wasn't, but I think he was on the inside...
I really couldn't have done it without Dad and Kar.
Thank you guys so much!

2 comments:

Sandy Baur said...

Great shelves! I love it! I am so envious! I want a food storage too!!!!

Karla said...

They Do look great!