Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Shower!


Last Saturday we had a baby shower for Sarah. It was so much fun. Sarah's Grandma Packard was a wonderful hostess and us sisters got to be in charge of the food. We're good at that! I made a lemon cheesecake... it was yummy.

So for the past few months I have been working on a blessing gown for baby Dean. Sarah picked out the pattern and I finally finished it the night before the shower. Here is the finished gown and booties. I think it turned out well.
Mom and Dad got Dean some outfits. Sarah is trying them on... She is just sooooo dang CUTE!
Sarah is looking at the booties.
It was such a wonderful time. Sarah's family is so great! I loved it.

3 comments:

Karla said...

Remember to email me all pictures! I need to scrapbook them :)

Tiffany Wacaser said...

Tiff, the blessing dress is gorgeous. Really, really lovely!

Sassy said...

I seriously almost cried when i saw the gown and booties - and every stitch is full of Tiff-Love. Thank you! What a great day.