Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Updates...

My birthday was so much fun. I felt totally loved by my family. My sister Nell had a BBQ at her house on the Friday before. I was WONDERFUL! See her blog for pix.
Then I went to see my sister Sandy on Saturday night with my parents and were there for a few days. Again a great time for all! (on the good days).
The tomato letters...
I had my first cherry tomato tonight. It was the size of a $.50 piece. Totally juicy and yummy. One of my corn stalk is about as tall as Jay and I have 6 ears of corn starting to silk out... I don't know the right term.
My cucumber plant as 3 cucumbers and a ton more flowers. I think my science experiment is going to work out.

4 comments:

Sandy Baur said...

I am so very envious! Mr. Tomato is still very unhappy....A garden is just not ment to thrive in the desert!

Karla said...

Your garden sounds great, I would love to see pictures. How's your rose garden?

Linda said...

Incredible.....I have yet to have a cherry tomato, but do have many green ones. I LOVE freshly picked cukes. Maybe next year I will follow your lead and tr a plant a pot of them. I had such a great time at San's. Thanks so much for making it happen.

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Happy Birthday Tiff!! Congrats on your experiment...hahaha I'm still waiting to see if mine is gonna work! :) Love it!