Monday, June 28, 2010

How does your garden grow?

I thought the cucumber plant died in the last snow storm. It was very very sad for a while but today as I was weeding I noticed it had 5 flowers!

I'm very excited for the tomatoes. I counted 16 cherry tomatoes and it has a lot more flowers. My regular big boy tomatoes have a lot of flowers as well.
I think I'm most excited for my corn. Most of it is almost thigh high! I started the first two rows in dixie cups and transplanted them. I'm so happy that they seem to have taken hold and growing very well.
My little science experiment is going very well.

3 comments:

Karla said...

Wow! your garden looks great.

Sandy Baur said...

WOW looks great! I have a topsy turvy tomato plant but he isn't doing very well....well you will see on Sun!

Linda said...

This garden looks so amazing. From corn in a Dixie cup to full harvest, and adventure all the way!