Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My garden....

I am having lots of fun watching my garden grow. My corn is coming up nicely. I call my garden my science experiment because really I don't know what I'm doing. I started my corn from seeds in little Dixie cups then transplanted them.


I think they are doing alright. I have two rows of corn starts then 1 row of seed in the ground. They are coming up well.
But my cherry tomato plants have 2 little baby tomatoes on them! I'm so excited. I hope you can see them.

4 comments:

Sandy Baur said...

WOW So awesome! It looks great! I wish I had a garden!

Sassy said...

ooo, you're going to have a ton of produce!

Linda said...

Amazing You will have tomatoes before I will. I love and baby those plants along, and I guess I must face facts. Tomato plants love you more than me!!!!!! It looks wonderful.

Tiffany Wacaser said...

Fabulous!