Thursday, June 3, 2010

Just an update...

This week has been pretty average but for a few exceptions.
Monday I went to save Jay from "giggle time" with Sarah and some of her friends. They came over to see sweet beautiful Dean, I have decided to nickname him "Bandito burrito". He is so cute. Jay and Sarah wrap him up like a little burrito because babies like that but Dean hunkers down so only his eyes show and "case the joint". I love it.
So Jay and I went to REI and I got a new pair of sandals. Very cute. Then we went on a quest to find a snow cone... Snow cone shops don't really open until the afternoon. I think it's rude.
Dean is so precious!
So that's was Monday.
Tuesday Tiff work, Kyle-school. Wed Tiff work. Kyle-school. Thurs Tiff work, Kyle WORK!
That's right! sorry to bury the lead... Kyle is now the teacher's aid in his class at school. So when the teacher is out of the class for more than a hour Kyle takes over and teaches and gets paid for it. Today was Kyles first real day all by himself. Steve, the teacher, took a vacation day today and tomorrow. So Kyle is staff for the next 2 days. He's so good at helping people learn.
So it's been a good week. I'm really looking forward to this weekend to tootle around the garden.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Yeah.....congratulations Kyle. How awesome to get to be the "Alpha Dog". Quite an accomplishment. Sounds like a good week, as most of our weeks are. Same here.

Sandy Baur said...

WAAAYYY COOOOOOL! Isn't teaching awesome!?!?! I love it! Kyle must be a kindred spirit!

Tiffany Wacaser said...

Enjoy your garden.

I think your nephew is gorgeous! I love the nickname. Perfect. Babies need nicknames. They just do. We call our baby chubba bubba.