Monday, August 6, 2012

The most WONDERFUL Day!

  
Saturday I had the most WONDERFUL DAY!
Saturday was a sister's day! I met Kar, Sarah, Chris and Ais downtown for lunch at Eva. It serves Mediterranean food. I had a sweet potato hash. Very tasty. Then we went to see WICKED.
It was perfect. The above is from the Tony Awards 5 years ago when WICKED debuted on Broadway.
The only dark spot is that Nell was not there to enjoy it also. The show was so great. It totally fulfilled my imagination when I listened to it.
After the great performance I got to spend some time with Jay, Sarah, Dean and Vera. Chris and Ais stopped by and Chris "operated" on my foot. A week or so ago I stepped on some briers. Some were stuck and a couple got infected. I took care of one, but the other one was on the far side of the heel and I could get to it. I tried to fix it but I think I made it worse and it got infected. But Chris got the thorn and the yuck out. "THAT'S REAL LOVE". My foot feels so much better.
It was a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Sandy Baur said...

What a great day! I soooo wish I could have been there! I had to google the musical to get a jist of the plot... WOW what a great story line!