Saturday, July 5, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


I had a great birthday. It is so much fun to share it with America the beautiful. I really do love it.
Kyle and I went to the parade in the morning. In a word it was... lacking. But I am comparing it to Cody, WY parades that are very very nice. There was no grand marshal of the parade here, just prom queens. After the parade we went to the local grocery store that was giving free Popsicles. YUM....
Naps and talking with family took up the rest of the day. By the time fireworks came, I was ready to go! Kaysville fireworks were great! I really enjoyed them, and we could watch them from our neighbor's front yard. Very nice. Then we had sparklers. Kyle was nice to hold the candle for me so I could play.

2 comments:

Linda said...

I loved the pictures and the update on your birthday. It looked so fun. The picture of the two of you in hats...was that at the parade. Glad it was wonderful for you.

Tiffany Wacaser said...

Happy birthday!!!!!! I am so glad it was a good one!