Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm a laundry girl!


So we live in a smaller apt. and I am very grateful for the fact that we have a wahser and dryer in the unit... but it is a little fisher price washer and dryer. For example, I can fit 3 towels in the washer and it is full. And those same 3 towels can take up to 50 min to dry in the dryer.

And it's not getting any less hot here my friends and a dryer kicks out a lot of heat.

So I got a clothesline. It fits about 4 loads of my small laundry load and in the sunshine and hot air they dry in about 30-45 min. :)

That make us all happy. It's cooler in the apt. and saving engery.

I love it. It takes less time to do laundry now because I don't have to wait for the dryer to be finished.

2 comments:

Linda said...

I think I figured out how to post a comment, even without the address. I am so computer challenged. Bet Kyle is glad he doesn't hve to work with people like me!!! I LOVE the cloths line. It will save a tom and is such a sense of accmomplishment!

Tiffany Wacaser said...

love the dry air in Utah. My clothes won't air dry here in New York, but then again my dryer is slightly larger. :)