Monday, July 21, 2008

My faith is restored!

Today I went out to check the mail at 2pm. The post man comes between 1-4pm. There was nothing there... AGAIN! and today is the circular day. I knew something was a foot when I check the post one more time at 330pm. Still empty. So, my loving husband went to the Post Office and gave them the ol' 1-2 while I cleaned the shower. He came home...
VICTORIOUS!
The post office had collected all of our mail and was keeping it safe for us until we retrieved it. I was so happy. I got birthday cards from family, and the make -up I order for really cheap. It looks like good stuff. I'll use it tomorrow.
But the best news... no one pinched our mail. And now I know that we are safe. Huzzah... The human race isn't doomed after all.
: )

2 comments:

Karla said...

Ahh. . . so good!

Linda said...

What a relief to not have to notify banks, credit cards, etc. I am so glad "all is well that ends well". Let me know about the make up.