Thursday, November 6, 2008

Curses! Foiled again.

My friend Aaannnndrewwww! at work has tagged me. Why oh why did I have to read his blog. It's an 8 things about me tag so here it goes.

8 shows I like to watch:
1. Biggest Loser
2. Simpsons.... sorry dad.. I really think it's funny.
3. America's Next Top Model (it's my guilty pleasure)
4. The Office
5. America's Test Kitchen or anything like unto it.
6. Friends
7. House
8. The Spectacular Spider-Man

8 Restaurants I like to eat at:
1. TGI Fridays
2. Macaroni Grill (they let you color on the table cloth :) )
3. The Chef's Table
4. Wendy's
5. Cafe Rio
6. any good Chinese
7. Karla's house
8. Pizza Hut

8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. I worked.
2. I took a nap.
3. It snowed a lot!
4. Kyle made me dinner.
5. I watched America's next top model
6. I found out that Obama won the election.
7. My flu shot hit me and I didn't feel well. (I'm better today.)
8. They brought us sandwiches at work for employee appreciation week.

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Sleeping in.
2. Visiting my family in Washington DC next weekend.
3. Getting a newer car.
4. Christmas!
5. Kyle starting school.
6. Losing weight.
7. Reading before I go to bed.
8. When we can finally afford a house.

8 Things on my wish list:
1. A new Car!
2. Cloth napkins
3. Mamma Mia on DVD
4. A lambie (aka hot water bottle cover that is cozy and cute)
5. Pillows to fit my new pillow shams... 26x26 inches...
6. George Forman grill with removable plates so they can soak in the sink.
7. Belkin cover for my nano 4th generation
8. New running shoes.

So there is your in depth into my life. I would love it if you would like to respond.
Hope your week is great.

No comments: