Saturday, November 29, 2008

Life is much better!

Sorry it's taken me so long to write about happier times. I got so busy living those happy times that I forgot about blogging them.

Well Kyle and I went to Washington DC to visit my brother and his family and had a wonderful day visiting the National Mall. There are a couple of cute pictures for you. I have a video that I want to upload but am too tired to try and figure it out now.

Then we just had a fabulous Thanksgiving at my sister's house in Herriman and we went for a walk after to help make room for pie. It was such a perfect day.

I am so thankful to all of you that love us and support us and read this blog.
I'll blog more when I know what I'm doing.



2 comments:

Linda said...

Loved the pictures. Your litle mini-vacation to D.C. looked marvelous. And, Thanksgiving, wonderful. I would have liked to have been there....oh well, Next year Jerusalem, the Holy Land.

Tiffany Wacaser said...

Ahhhh! I love the pictures.