Monday, December 15, 2008

Hey Everybody!... Look what I can do!

Last year I hit the after Christmas sales and got a stellar deal on wreaths and flowers and such. For the past year they have been sitting in the closet and Kyle has been giving me the "Why did you buy this?" look. Well I sat down a few weeks ago armed with a hot glue gun, a glass of water, my imagination and went to work.
I made one for myself seen below with the number 3 over it.
And the bottom one is for a sister. They both light and I was able to make them for under $5 each. I love deals. I priced wreaths out at Wal-Mart and they were $25-$30. I think I did a good job.






5 comments:

Sandy Baur said...

Oh Tiff That is so beautiful!!!!

Sassy said...

You did such a good job with both of them! So beautiful - and the deal makes them EVEN BETTER!

Karla said...

WOW! Quite lovely.

Linda said...

Incredible.....What a 'crafty' person you are. It is always so satifying to have a beautiful item for 1/5 the cost. Plus, you get t use your creativity. How beautiful and fun!

Tiffany Wacaser said...

Beautiful. I love it. Do ya wanna make me one?